Daily Bilble Verse

Friday, October 21, 2011

One Year Ago

One year ago today a young woman named Shu-Jen gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who is now our son Jakeb. Words cannot express what I feel in my heart for this beautiful woman who sacrificed her own happiness and wants to give her baby boy an opportunity to grow up in a loving family with a mom, dad and two sisters. I hope and pray that she feels peace in her heart and that she knows how much we love her and her sweet baby boy.  We will always honor and cherish her and will always tell Jakeb how much she loves him. 










Every time I look into Jakeb's eyes, I see Shu-Jen.  He looks like her more and more each day.  I think of her often and am so grateful for Jakeb's life!
Here are some of my favorite pics of Jakeb since we've been home!

Our first moments home at the San Antonio airport! 
Myellie feeding her baby brother a bottle.
Karlie reading her baby brother a story.   
Monkey boy!
Cool hat!  








Karlie loving on Jakeb. 
Hanging out in Jakeb's crib!
Two cool dudes!  
Yeah officially a Denson!  
                        
Sweet boy!
I'm all clean!
Me and my buddy Benjamyn!
                                                       
Surrounded by pretty girls!  
I snuck in my sister's room while they were at school!
I am a handsome boy!  
            
Mommy having fun with my hair!
Rock star!

2 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Jakeb! You are one very loved little boy. You are growing up so fast! Please slow down, just a little, so you mommy can enjoy all these precious moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly dont know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks...

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete